“For our families. For our customers. For Alaska.”
STR logistics experts support exploration, production and building projects throughout Alaska and across North America. We have the equipment, locations and expertise to meet the rigorous safety and shipping demands keeping projects on track and successful. Our extensive team of Heavy Haul Specialists thrives on complexity. When you come to us with a transportation challenge – whether it be in density, dimension, destination, or all three – we are ready and willing find innovative solutions. We work with you to understand your exact needs and apply our decades of field experience to achieve your goal. We engineer our equipment to match your needs, procure the necessary permits and escorts through in-house departments, and assign our most skilled drivers to guiding your project to a safe success.
- Oil & gas transportation logistics
- Mining project shipping logistics
- Construction project cargo logistics
- North Slope/Prudhoe Bay shipping logistics
- Gulf of Alaska shipping logistics
- Remote site project logistics
If your freight delivery is larger than usual or over-dimensional, our diverse fleet has you covered – STR can even help you with special routing. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, as well as our team of well-qualified permit specialists, experienced load supervisors and planners.
STR employs experienced professionals, with articulate skills, ranging from tie down/cargo securement to operating the heaviest, most advanced vehicles that travel over the road.
STR is the leader in transportation of unique over-dimensional cargo. Specializing in complex, out of the realm of normal hauls also called Superloads, STR can arrange the logistics of the most difficult shipments your company may encounter, including, but not limited to: Modules, Transformers, Turbines, Generators, Compressors, Condensers, Boilers, Injection Mold Machines, Stamping Presses, Control Buildings, and other excessively heavy and oversized loads.
- Providing transportation services in Alaska and Canada
- On-off dock service anywhere
- Over 30 years of experience in the heavy haul industry
- Experienced In-House Permit Staff
- Extensive Background in Routing and Feasibility
- Providing company owned and operated pilot cars